Thursday, October 02, 2008

how do you know something is right

how do you decide if something is right?
Is it a gut feeling 
or something that properly thought out, planned, logical and makes sense?

I dont want to pursue something that will waste my time
But im wasting time doing nothing

So how do i decide?
Is it a serendipity, fate, luck
or think, ponder, analyze?

On a different note:
Baz is bad for me. 
He makes me want a Bottega Vanneta clutch and a Chanel 2.55. 
My justification is that it's an investment- my granddaughters will love me for it. 

Raya sucked. I felt alone, unloved, fat and ugly (when did i ever felt slim and beautiful?)
It picked up later in the day somewhat- at least i can still laugh at the irony of the situation. 
I realize i giggle to cover my nervousness and any feelings of insecurity. 
Im so insincere, i lack politeness and decorum- it bothers me. My shyness makes me meek, but i lack politeness and sincere caring. 

Sorry, i was off on a tangent. A little self hate goes a long way. 
Listening to Placebo doesnt help. 
But the pain is feels so good sometime. 
Hurt me just a little bit more.

1 comment:

CK said...

Selamat Hari Raya! I know how you feel, spending Raya alone in a faraway land. No rendang or ketupat or serunding. Been reading your blog on and off. Guess Xian never felt that way during CNY.

Been a while since I last saw you. Take care..ck