Monday, March 02, 2009

Being 24

In spite of the hi-jinks on friday and my bruised budget, my plan for week-long celebrations have gone well.

I dont feel any different, but i contrast this year's "let's just party" attitude to my state of mind when i turned 20.

A little more mid-twenties, but i'll manage. I will be me, personality is kinda set when you're like 10 or something. So what if im a bumbling mess who says the wrong things and looks like a butch gypsy (on bad days)? (that's in reference to today's disaster outfit of a gypsy blue dress, spotty shirt, ripped cardigan, black leggings, combat boots and my refugee scarf plus a massive brown shoulder bag- hah, polyvore that!)

Disaster 2/3/09
Disaster 2/3/09 - by liezy on Polyvore.com

As long as there are people who will be my friends, i'll be ok. I should stop pushing people away and stop fearing people hating me.

woah, maturity is scary....

No comments: