Sunday, March 22, 2009

If i dont wake up tomorrow

It's probably an extra-dural hematoma, compressing my brainstem.

I managed to bash my head against another persons head while i was cleaning the floor at kendo practice.

I had good speed, going steady and *bam* my head made contact with someone else's head going at full speed.

*Itai!*

I kinda fell over sideways- i loss my balance and i was in pain. I asked her how she was- she was more concerned about me. I told her i was I fine, but the truth is it bloody hurt. i still have the headache. And a sore spot on the top of my head.

To make it worse i had to don full, freaking armour.
Squeeze my head/face into a helmet that kinda smells and restricts movements. Plus the grills conveniently goes across my eyes and blocks out any peripheral version. It also covers my ears so i cant hear people speak.

Wearing this allowed people to hit me back- which hurt my ego more that anything else. I felt claustrophobic and hot. It is terrible. I bet i looked as uncomfortable as i felt.

I can't believe people fight in this.

No comments: