Saturday, December 09, 2006

Feeling Broody

Instead of spending the day studying like i fully intended to, i spent a lot of money on a wicked burger and a fun day out with friends.
Usually, im the fashionable late one, but somehow im always left waiting ages at st. pauls station for people. I always smoke while i wait there. This sounds absolutely juvenile, but i feel so adult standing around waiting and smoking. It keeps my fingers warm as well......
We had burgers at Gourmet Burger Kitchen-they serve halal chicken.....score!!! Had the camembert and cranberry chicken burger....It was huge!!! Twice as tall as a big mac, and tastes leagues above mc d's chicken burger. We attacked the burger with our barehands while the very proper couple at the next table glared at us. Yummylicious and messy. So good......
Brought Bobo to Tate modern to see the slides. He tried the 2nd floor one, and we wandered the galleries for a bit. Bobo's still Bobo. i wonder how the prophecy's gonna work out with Kiki (1). I never mention it anymore (especially to them-but im convinced they'll realized they're made for each other.....hopefully sonner than later. I wanna spare them and the other people that may get involved the heartbreak).
For some reason there were a fairly large number of cute babies at the tate modern today. Cute, round, cherubic babies. I actually wanna give them a cuddle. I might even want one. That just freaks me out a bit. The idea that i may want to have babies. All cute, helpless and fully dependant. That's the thing-babies arent like toys or pets. You cant exactly give them away or flush them down the loo if you dont want them anymore. Why am i still entertaining the idea? Some of my friends think im gonna be the soccer mom type.......My logical, sane side automatically dismisses the idea; but the then i cant get rid of my womanly broody side that thinks it doesnt sound all too bad. Feeling broody, wanting babies....i think its just my biological clock starting. Tick, tick........Nah, it's just a way for my body to tell me to get laid. I seriously need to get laid and get it outta my system. Dessie (why he has a say in this i dont know-he's anything but celibate) says that i should really wait (so does God, good moral society, and my 'good' side). A classic Dessie quote: it's like Pringles-once you pop you cant stop.......hahahah, you sure know,dont you Dessie? Still, its not like i can just go out there and get laid-if it was that easy.......nevermind, lets not go there.
For now, im just gonna keep my legs crossed and work at this medical degree. I just realized that it entails A LOT of work (the medical degree, not the keeping celibate....)

No comments: