Thursday, December 07, 2006

Update

- Essay's done. Finally. It was a mission but it's on the table now, fresh of the press. Not a stunning piece of work, but im satisfied.
- My homegirl is graduating!!!! I wish i was there to celebrate...im missing out on all the champagne!
- I have drunk litres and litres of tea. Black and sweetened, milk-no-sugar....i've had it all. Milk-no-sugar is decidedly the healthiest i can tolerate.
-Anatomy test friday-havent studied yet. Gory details of nut meg liver coming soon
- 2 PBLs to do for tomorrow. It's only 2 am. I have time........
-Exchange rate for Euros is going up. Gotta get holiday money soon before it goes up somemore.
-I need a credit card.....stupid debit cards are useless! I need to get tickets for the Alhambra
-Metabolism exam next week. I know nothing. May have to cram all this weekend and next week.
-I have not sent out one christmas card.
-I have christmas presents to buy........
-Im sleepy. Tea doesnt work. Coffee give me stomach problems and coke is expensive.

No comments: