Monday, December 18, 2006

Spain, here i come!!

Im going to spain tomorrow. Actually, in about 5 hours i will have to leave. Im shit scared, nervous and frightened. I cant believe im actually doing this. Its crazy!!! Arghh!!! See, im going with my teddy, Ginger Blund without a word of Spanish between us. But i am blessed with wonderful friends, both who have given me phrasebooks to survive.

Im worried about survival. Very worried. I worry about talking. I worry about money. I worry about cold and clothing. I fret and i worry.

I want to do this. Im not brave, its bravado. Why im doing this? It's because one weekend i thought i was a sad loner freak. Maybe i am, but there's no real need to throw in foreign country, foreign language and danger. I didnt want to miss out on life. So here i am, 5 hours away from my first ever lone trip to a foreign country.

1o days across spain, on my own. I have to be sensible, brave and alert. So help me God. I'm asking for help, fun and adventure. Look out for me and keep me safe.

if you're reading this, say a little prayer for me too, muchos gracias!


No comments: