Monday, December 18, 2006

New project

My long dead matchmaking business is back! Went out with a friend today, who almost directly asked for my assistance in the matter of getting 'the girl'-now will forever be abbreviated *TGN*.

This can either go really well or really bad. There is sound structure-they already know each other, see each other often enough and if im not wrong she's good with the mom. They've got a few more things in common too.....

But it kinda ends there. They're in different social circles and into different things. In that way its gonna be challenging.

But i see hope. I saw something too when i saw the both of them together. I thought about it and dismissed it. But i knew. It's my instinct thing-but i never trust it a 100% when i really should.

So yeah, im plotting already..........Gotta improve that 0.6% success rate.

But im off to spain first. Just putting this here so i remember to plot when i get back......Hahahaha...................... *gleeful, hand rubbing laughter with head thrown back*

I love drama-rama.

No comments: