Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Im in mourning

Those who know me will know my Eliza necklace.
I've lost it.

It's gone, together with the two pendants attached to it. I got those from my mother for my 21st birthday.
And i've had the necklace forever, since i was a baby.

I've rummaged through rubbish, thrown all my clothes askew and called a million people. Its nowhere.

Im sad. Sadder than i should be for a necklace. But i have an attachment to that necklace- it's like losing a small part of me, a part of my history. That necklace has pretty much been wherever i've been- and ive been wearing it on and off all my life, but continuously these past few years. Its like losing a best friend, something i hold close to my heart.

1 comment:

n.i.s.n.m said...

omg, sayangnye hilang... hope luck will be on your side, and you'll find it soon! take care, dont get stress out too much. *big hugs from me*