Monday, May 14, 2007

shoes

i need shoes to go with the dress. Something ridiculous of course- tall, with ankle straps. Im tempted to get another golden pair- a burnished gold, with a solid heel and maybe stacked.

Im tempted to spend a ridiculous amount of money on the shoes for the dress, just cos im feeling fat and bloated. High heels make me feel sexy, even if im fat and bloated.

The dress itself is a burgundy number, strapless and flows past my knees. Its has two tones and has a satiny shimmers to it. It cinches at the waist and flares gently, hiding my lumps.

Somehow, im slightly excited because i know S is gonna be there. He's obnoxious and arrogant, but im charmed. And randomly talking to me just catches me off guard. Nothing would happen, im sure of it, but it'll be interesting - harmless shameless flirting......

The shoes will give me power. I need a pair of comfy, tall, sexy heels. I know thats probably as probable as finding my soulmate- but the eternal optimist will hunt on. For the shoes.

Im letting my soulmate find me.

3 comments:

csA* said...

heyyy dahling
i got your FABULOUS card
haven't been able to email or anything because internet sudah mati
hahaha the purple marker is SO your trademark ;)

Liez said...

You know you gotta wear the badge to classes, right?
Heheheh...
Hope you had fun on ur B'day!!!

the curious cat said...

may the shoe fairy guide u!
oooh, u're finally going to where that gorgeous dress?? brill!!