Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The awkward kiss

It's another one of my weird dreams.

I was kissed by a character from a tv-show.
I was caught by surprise and it was one of those awkward, where do i put my hand, teeth getting in the way kisses. So very technical. So very authentic, what would happen in real life situation. And i was in my head, thinking what the hell is going on and then just letting myself be kissed.

It was pleasant though, and the tone wasn't outwardly sexual, it was more of a comforting dream. I doubt no one can really interpret your dreams for you, but i read that to dream of a kiss denotes love, affection, tranquility and contentment. I wondering where im getting all this love and affection from. Im two weeks from my exams- no, im not tranquil and not content with my level of revision.

Im wondering if this is one of those prophetic dreams(i wish...). Also, i never dream of tv, what's up with that? It's a show I enjoy, but have not watched for months. Im not the celebrity/tv character obsessed kind.

Oh well, maybe it's just my head messing with me. i should stop reading too much into things.

4 comments:

Porky said...

lucky you... i would dream to have angelina (i accidentally typed angina just now) jolie wake up beside me, not to mention kissing me with her smackinglicious lips (wow, would probably come even b4 she did)

Unknown said...

Remember that dream you had in Form 2... it involved a tongue-stud. :)

Liez said...

Porky- anytime you need a snog, im around....

I do remember that dream wenxian, unfortunately ive not met any snog-able guys with tongue studs (maybe i should just practise on the girls!) :P

Porky said...

eliza... i said ANGELINA!! :p