Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thanks Faiz for that cassette years ago

Thanks my dearest for the gig- you've ascended to goddess status. It's not only the tickets, but for the 5 hour wait and front-centre, elbows-on-the-barrier spot. Fantastic!


We went to see Coldplay play at the BBC.


I forgot how much i love them. The new album sounds fantastic live.....I like the new look: french revolution rugged soldier outfits....like an older, more mellow, less eyeliner my chemical romance.

the fluttering butterflies made it magic.











I was spotted by a mate on tv. There goes 0.7 seconds of my 15 minutes of fame.

Front-centre, woo hoo!!


3 comments:

myraishak said...

do you know death cab for cutie is performing in London as well?I think it's somewhere in August!

yes, they bands decide to tour when I'm at the other end of the world and I'm not amused!;)

Liez said...

Tell me about it- im not gonna be here either.....

Anonymous said...

salbiah
i was stuck in germany for hours my god. did y9ou get my text? my plane go hit by the carrier in london i was so scared....i am sorry for your tornado i caused...
des