Thursday, June 12, 2008

Japan!

I have a funny story. Apparently i have a old high school friend living in Japan. How did i find out?My mother told me. My grandmother had told her. How did granny find out? She met an old highschool friend, and she told my friend that i was going to Japan for the summer and my friend told her how one of our old mates is there.

Stories like that make my heart go all fuzzy and warm. When i become a granny, i wanna know my grandkid's friends as well. And feed them chocolate.

My visa application was a bit of jumping through hoops, but all is well. The very Nordic looking guy with the chewed-up nails at the japanese embassy visa office was really nice about it. It should be ready next wednesday!!!

Tickets -check
Visa -check
conference t-shirt -check
amy winehouse outfit and dance moves -pending post-exam....i think i'll use the 5 quid dress, it just needs a little alteration...

1 comment:

csA* said...

hahahaha and feed them chocolate!

i like