Saturday, January 31, 2009

Careful, i am susceptable to flattery

Im walking in a haze of joy. I radiate inner peace. I have a renewed sense of purpose.

One of the kendo teachers said i have a nice men* hit. He told me twice. It was terribly sweet. Ok, the part where he's kill me if i lose it (the nice men hit) was a little scary, but still.....*giddy*

Im in trouble though. I didnt know what i did. We have practise tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.

Yeah, i was having a bad 2 weeks. My phone is officially dead. Buried. So very absolutely dead. By no miracle will it ever come back.

I will have to procure a 3 mobile phone. If i cannot get anything of ebay for about 30 quid, i may just spend 60 pounds getting a new phone. Ouch, but its necessary.

For the moment, nothing will pierce this happy fog.....

*men- in kendo it's when you hit someone on the head.

No comments: