Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fuck was i

OH AND FUCKED I WAS.

I managed to throw up all over my corridoor, my shower and myself. In fact, i had to shower because i was covered in sick.

I got so unbelievably pissed drunk. My hats off to the kendo club- you guys achieved what no one has ever able to do.

It was catastrophic, it was disgusting and i dont remember most of it.

I had 2 people put me on the bus. The steady lub-dub of Riz's heart made me feel less sick. And yes, the cigarettes didnt help. She held my head against her chest at the bus stop and it did a world of difference. I stopped me beind sick. She got me on the right bus, which didnt stop at the right stop. It was another 15 minute walk home.

I had to get home to make sure my Ukrainian visitors could get in. I manage to throw up twice, under no personal volition, on the stairs. I fell asleep on the steps at my main door while waiting for them to arrive. my phone died, so i had to wait the old fashioned way.

Then i duly collapsed behind the door, crashed into my shoe rack, adamant to fall asleep amidst my high heels. I managed to get myself into the shower, and my sick covered clothes in the washing machine. I still cant walk straight, and the only reason i can write this is cos there's spellcheck.


What the fuck was i thinking? And since when did i turn to a lightweight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

although i sympathize with your situation.. i can't help but wonder (since I have been rudely awoken by my own neighbours) what time you came back and how your neighbors might have felt...

anyway, hope u feel better when u wake up. don't know if you believe in the healing powers of a chilled can of coke

Liez said...

I came back at 11 p.m. I was only out drinking for 2 hours.

Chilled coke sounds like a great idea.....

I managed to go in for 9.30 at school. Then took the afternoon off....my tummy still didnt settle