Thursday, January 15, 2009

First depression off day of the year

It's the 15th of January.....i cant say i did too badly, it's the middle of the month and my hormones and meds are playing havoc with my body and my brain.

I skipped class.

I needed today?

Nah, i slept tell noon. I have an essay that was due at noon. Im only 1/3 way through and my god, it sucks!
There's 2 people to visit, there's exercise to do, psychiatry to study, movies to watch, people to feed, a kimono to wear and weight to lose.

I feel like im losing control of everything- my body, my brain and my life.

Things are piling up and im getting buried.

I wanna get on top of it, i need too. Even if i dont sleep i end up doing other things (escapism is my art!)

I now have piercing no. 8. The project for my right ear is complete.

No comments: