Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tha bagman's gambit



Before you read, please press play. Currently im obsessed with this song. My current playlist is of a random selection of the decemberist, my chemical romance and jenny owen youngs' fuck was i.

Im back into kendo- training was exhausting, my arms still sore but it feels good to be back. My knee held up too.

My hakama and keikogi arrived. I look horrible in it! It's not made for curvy ladies of larger dimensions. The keikogi fits ok, although it's too long at the sleeves. My hakama is the worst- it billows out at the wrong bits and makes my already chunky legs look even chunkier. And it's impossible to fold.

The bagman's gambit is a lovely song, innit? Very calming, which is what i need now. Too much mess in my room, lots to learn and it seems someone has purloined my time.

Now, for a song to really dampen the mood- im gonna hide underneath the duvet now. Wake me when it's all ok



(A record year for rainfall)

No comments: