Monday, January 05, 2009

Vermont curry

I am hankering for some japanese curry. Good old Vermont curry with chunky beef....yum...
It's snowing outside now and hot rice and curry seem like the perfect accompaniment to snuggling in my warm room and watching midori no hibi.

Im in trouble with the psychiatry department on campus that are accusing me of missing lectures and making me write an esay to make up for it, except i did attend in spite of a nasty cold and diarrhoea on the day.

I still need to see my doctor about my knee, which i think has reached a natural healing plateau and now needs medical input. Deep heat can only do so much.

Im to lazy (and it's difficult with the limp) to go down to chinatown and get me some vermont curry roux and satisfy my cravings. I guess i just have to make do with leftover rendang and sambal tumis. Im hungry all the time.

No comments: