Thursday, January 08, 2009

You kinda get what you wish for

One of my housemate's friends came over and made tori katsu stew.

It might be score high on 'ideas of reference' but what are the odds?
Well, similar to the odds of my bicycle lock key not working and me having to resort to hiding my bike on hospital grounds. It's now hiding in the library grounds because it was too foggy to cycle back safely.

I went to a funeral tuesday. It was nice as funerals go- i've never been to a catholic funeral and it was different. I didnt know what else to say. What do you say about someone you kind-of-known who's passed away? Im sorry i didnt spend more time with you? Im sorry i wasn't nicer? Is it OK if the person is very older? Is dying ever ok?

I should be thinking about paranoid delusions and personality disorders.
I suspect i may have one.
There's no cure you know.

No comments: