Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I wont criticise your choice in music, so dont dis mine either-it's great we dont like the same everything.....but we will listen to Outkast and Queen when i cook. Just please dont be a fan of Beyonce and Christina.

Come with me to concerts and festivals and i'll go along to the conventions. I'll love you for life if you do.

I'll forgive you when you leave the toilet seat up, but when we get our own place we'll get that seat adjuster thingie off amazon.

When I tell you im stressed, hold me. That's all i ask. Let me talk and hold me close.

I'll cook for you. Even when you dont ask me to.

Me, not calling, doesnt mean i dont care. I'm just bad at the communicating thing.

I dont mind if you're not 6'3, a rugby player/rower/athlete and honour student. Just love me, and i'm prepared to overlook a lot.

Adore me, for all my faults.

You know what, im asking for all these things, and im wondering- what do i have to give in a relationship? What do i have that'll make me someone worth being with? What'll make you love me? I cant see why anyone would want to spend time with a self-absorbed fatty.

No comments: