Thursday, June 07, 2007

Im losing focus

I was motivated- nowadays im distracted and sleepy. Im hoping after Download things will get back to normal and i'll be roaring to go (studying that is)

./././././././././././././././././././././././././

I've been having the Wednesdays again. I thought i have relegated myself to a lifetime of lonesomeness and accepted it wholeheartedly- but i find myself yearning to be loved anyway.

/./././././././././././././././././././././././.

I had a great interview for my job, but i didnt get it. Just because they needed me to start on the 25th and exams finish on the 29th.

././././././././././././././././././././././././

If it gets so bad that i feel like calling a helpline because there is really no one to talk to-what does that imply?

/././././././././././././././././././././././.

I have an addictive personality. I'm trying to quit coffee now. Withdrawal symptoms are not pleasant.

4 comments:

burhan.s said...

Eliza love!

You cannot quit coffee!
I can't imagine myself quitting coffee...

Liez said...

im back on it- coffee, shortcake and the mellow tunes of death cab for cutie. There are things i cant quit so easy....

Burhan!!! what are you up to now? Bila nak turun london?

Only Kye said...

I've been having the Wednesdays again. I thought i have relegated myself to a lifetime of lonesomeness and accepted it wholeheartedly- but i find myself yearning to be loved anyway.


*hand to chest* i feel you man. and i tried quitting coffee as well. not worth the withdrawal symptoms. totally.

Liez said...

Somehow kye i cant imagine what the Wednesdays have to do with coffee withdrawal symptoms.......Im back on the stuff, cant imagine how i lived without it.
I need lots of coffee, love and help with studying- my exams are in a week and a half and im as scared.