Friday, February 08, 2008

Dreams of tattoos and Mary Jane
A slight apprehension of coming days

have i lost it?
will i stay?

ive lost my creativity
my soul is gone

I turning into a drone. Im a follower and not a leader.
I was thinking about this on the bus on the way to class- we all cant be wonderful leaders with great ideas and masses of creativity. The world wouldn't function that way- nothing will get done because everyone wants to 'lead' and has brilliant ideas but no one is gonna get down and do it. I have come to the realization that im that person. The one that gets down and does it. I dont mind getting my hand s dirty. I dont mind working hard (although innately, i am lazy). Unlike other women, i suffer at multitasking. I'm a one job girl (i do better if i can focus on one thing, do it and do it well).

Im off to Amsterdam this weekend. I hope i don't lose too many brain cells or come home with a psychiatric disease from too many hallucinogenic substances. I did plan this as a stoner weekend away. There's too much to do in london though, and its piling up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the trip.
Missing you...