Thursday, February 21, 2008

In the background: Matt Skiba's Demons Away

I'm waiting for the eclipse
reading about leukaemia
what a terrible disease.
A friend just saved my life
Perhaps he didnt realize.
All i needed was to know
there was someone out there
willing to hear me out.
In spite of me being
dull and boring.

Words to song


Update: It's too foggy and cloudy outside to properly see La Luna. I walked around the block looking for her, and just as i was gonna head in, i spotted her shadow behind a thin layer of clouds. Just half her face, in the middle of the eclipse. Oh well, at least i was out there. Not betting on clouds clearing so quickly, so i've headed in, staying warm. That cigarette really did me in- im coughing non-stop now.

1 comment:

ekhosama said...

Did u write that poem? One time, I felt the same way about my life, no to that point, but I was really bummed out. Ironically it was the person I was mad at that got my life back together =).

If u like poetry, u can check out my page

ekhoingpoetry.blogspot.com