Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tune: Coldplay's Trouble

Just when i thought life is gonna be ok, it pulls a fast one on me. It's about money. Im always stressed out about money. What's happening is that i might not get the money i need to fund my summer. Darn.

Im getting depressed- about my weight, my looks, my level of medical knowledge....everything. And im getting stressed out because im worried about all the stuff that's getting me down. And no short term solutions for anything. Shite.

The are always little things to be happy about; like how Sol the Sunflower (and his sun-shiny friends) is sprouting and there's a full lunar eclipse tonight, but i shouldn't let this distract me from the main issues that are plaguing my life.

Major things that need fixing:

1. Medical Knowledge
2. Weight
3. Looks (specifically, hair and skin)
4. Money
5. Research stuff
6. Accomodation for next year
7. Rowing
8. The whole BSc thingie

So far, i can only think of 8.These are the things that i dont normally think about, till i lay down to sleep and then they jump out of nowhere. My brain does this self-protection thing of forgetting these horrid things when im busy, but when my mind clears......i start worrying. A lot.

God, please help.
P/S- im sorry about boozing up last weekend. And all the drugs. I know it's bad.

No comments: