Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Drinking buddies

Yeah, yeah..... i havent been updating.

But this is a proper whinge:

I wanna go out and drink myself silly during my last night in Ireland. However- there's no one to go out drinking with. Damn.

I'm a little miffed with a certain friend who was the reason i'm flying outta Cork- cos she ain't here and im left on my own and staying at a hostel.

Yeah, it's my fault, but i like having someone to blame.

Maybe i'll go and drown my sorrows.

Or watch Crash. Or read.

Geesh, im sad, arent i?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Speaking of being miffed... I've about had it with my current living situation.
It's great having room-mates who never remember when rent's due, or have any interest in paying their share of the bills, a week after they've been notified.
Along with some other things that would make your ears curl if I actually let loose right now.
I know, not quite the same, but I thought I'd share.