Monday, March 10, 2008

I dont know what's happening

I dont know what is happening- im losing it so slowly that i dont realize it. I'm not the person i knew a year ago.

It's moment like this, at 3.30 in the afternoon, that i realize that i dont know what im doing with my life. Im wasting my time and other people's money. I'm disappointed with myself and the lost potential. I could be so much if i tried. If i could just wake up from this haze of apathy and laziness. It's as thick as mud and im being sucked in.

Im drowning, not waving. I'm the only person that can save myself, and i dont know how. I dont know how to fix me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Hey you! Yeah you, with the Lysol trying to kill maggots.
Remember me? The one who suggested salt instead? Well... I'm feeling like I lost my trail of breadcrumbs...
So if you're feeling like I'm feeling, I'll meet you halfway to despair and drink to "just getting there" and we'll see how things pan out afterwards.
Deal?

Liez said...

It's a deal!

It's wierd, for me to stop feeling like im doing nothing i buy more books that i never get around to reading.

Hehe, my kitchen floor was covered in salt that day........