Saturday, March 08, 2008

Quote: Apathy is a difficult disease to cure

You always had the best things to say. I miss you and the nuggets of wisdom you'd share over cups of tea.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I have a question; perhaps it's rhetorical, maybe it's not. But it's been bugging me for ages.

Actually i have many things to ask, so much i want to know. I wish i was a mind reader or a savant.

How wonderful to remember all that you've ever seen, heard, think, felt.
To be able to recall everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much later:

I want to feel something other than this grey, drab feeling. I want to want something. To feel passion and excitement for something more than just my chicken and mushroom buns (the bread kind). I see that apathy does nothing for a dirty mind.

No comments: