Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rage Against The Downstairs Room

In an attempt to finally get some sleep, i unfolded my sleeping bag on my floor, and snuggled in. However, the fucking noise from the PRO-EVO players downstairs not only managed to keep me awake, but pissed me off. To compound it all, i managed to hit my head on the side of the bed while trying to get comfy and shut out the noise.

I look bad enough at the best of times, but when fury manifests itself, my inner Medusa awakens.


I pulled my two thickest volumes of medical text and started flinging them to the floor with all my rage (plus anger, fury and gaining extra height by standing on my chair). One volume managed to achieve particularly satisfactory reverbations- i think it was making the pipes in the walls echo. This went on for a few minutes.

Satisfied with my bitch fit, i sat in my chair to read- my head still pounding where it made contact with the bed post.

Then, someone knocked on the door. The next door neighbour of the nobheads downstairs came up to ask if anything was amiss. She was unfairly screamed at (Medusa isn't very nice or discriminatory). I apologized for my outburst, althougth slightly embarrassed and upset that there was collateral damage.

Communal living is difficult.

But those

idiotic, moronic, loud, annoying and inconsiderate wankers, dickheads, twats and dipshits

should apologize to her too.
Fucking tossers.

4 comments:

Liez said...

I aint no angel myself, pretty noisy at times, but im playing my double standards crazy bitch card. I've gone to sleep too many times with my headphones. I bet they'd be glad be rid of me.

Liez said...

All Perseus-es wannabes, stay away.

Anonymous said...

i'm so so so sorrry bout last nite eliza..that was very inconsiderate of me n the rest..apologies...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fGs4Ic42qDI

watch that, n that's how we all feel at this moment..

h.3.l.3.n said...

can b frustrating at times.. even when laird hall so noisy, feel lik bitching also.. some ppl just dont bother even when we say 'Excuse me, pls lower the volume'

So ya liez, go ahead n bitch!!