Thursday, November 04, 2010

Because if i dont laugh, i'll just cry.

This is for my medics.

I have a presentation to the consultants in hours and i am looking forward to a sleepless night of bronchiectasis.
The Decemberist's Sleepless plays on the computer:

Hand it over (hand it over)
Hand it over (oh)
You're weary, lay him down
You did your time so thank you very much
Hand it over (hand it over)
Hand it over (oh)
So now your hopes are all laid
But you hand it all away

It's funny cos that's what they tell me to do all the time at work- hand patients over and go home. I still only go home at 7. Im slow, that's why. The others complain cos they don't have work. 

I want my flirt buddy back. Work's no fun with no flirt.


Oh and did i tell you my keys fell into the gutter during my run today? Of all the places my keys had to jump out of my pocket, at just that spot on the road and had to fall between the bars.....

Im still shit scared of living. I jumped at my own shadow today. 



No comments: