Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You don't say

From urban dictionary

Muppet

1.  A person who defies explanation with regard to common sense and logic, exhubing an air of confidence that is mutually exclusive to that of their accomplishments or ability

2.  General name given to a large cast of bizarre comedy puppets created by the late Jim Henson. While many performed on "The Muppet Show" (and numerous movies and spin-offs) others appeared on the children's television series "Sesame Street."

3.Noun: See entry- Idiot.
"I don't care who you use, as long as they aren't complete muppets." Harry the Hatchet in Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, 1998

I had my dresses and my Kocani Orkestar CD sent to my old house. 
I'm having a Bruce Banner moment.


OK, it's over. Now i just have to go pick up stuff.

No comments: