Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quote

From an earlier blog entry:

"I wonder when you're gonna get tired of it. I wonder how bad it's gonna feel when you do. "

I've not seen my flirt buddy in weeks. It's like there's no fate, no red strings. Coincidence or chance not being kind to me or God just telling me, 'patience, child'.

Bukan sedih, tetapi bosan. A more bereft sort of bosan, like a little bit of my daily joy is missing. It doesn't feel as bad as it makes my life dull. I also kinda miss glowing.

*switch to gossip mode*

apparently said boyo was seen making his way outta the nearby woods with a girl. I know her, and this is entirely possible to be valid gossip. She also wanders the hospital with him. Hmmmmmm....

Can i make a quick mention of Dr Barbie? All intelligent blonde blue eyed girls would wanna be her. Hell, i can't compete. I raised my arms in defeat to long blonde hair, perfect legs and mile long lashes. She be bangin' but not my type. I think i definately look for personality in my women.

No comments: