Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day one oncall

I think i get to caught up in my own misery to be a doctor. Too introspective, to self-involved.

I hate saying that i'm a doctor. Because i feel like a faker- i dont actually know what im doing.

Need to stop wallowing in my own my misery and expending neurons of being depressed and instead, use my brain THINK.

I just need to apply myself.

Lessons from today:

1. Better systems review!!

2. Bring pen torch- and do proper cranial nerves!!! Dont forget visual fields, sensory inattention and cranial nerve 12. Really liez!

3. Chloprodiaproxide 10 mg PO QDS +PRN for DTs! And pabrinex is I +II OD (IV!!)

4. Headaches- types and sorts!!

5. Symptoms of salicylate and paracetamol OD.

6. Happiness is something i need to find in myself.

No comments: