Saturday, October 21, 2006

All i need is a little bitter resolve
to be great
to be remembered
for everyone to love me
and know im alive

i want to be amazing
i want to be gorgeous
i want be GREAT
and all i need is a little bitter resolve

to end up like you.


I envy you. You whom everyone knows. You dont even try. You dont have to. Beautiful, intelligent and athletic. Funny, interesting and smart. Everyone knows who you are. Everyone likes you. They respect you. They love you. They take care of you. And you really dont care. And they flock to you still. You who are never alone. You who abound with friends. You, on whom life has bestowed wealth, happiness and companionship. You; lucky, lucky you. And you cant be bothered and cannot care. You cannot see what you have. Or how much i envy you. You-the one showered with compliments by all i know. Conversations over coffee about you. Sunny afternoons discussing how amazing you are. I hate you. I cant stand you. I dont understand, why cant they treat me like you? Why cant they love me like you? What am i doing wrong-someone tell me, please. I want so much to be you. You, the one they love. You, the one i envy.

No comments: