Monday, October 23, 2006

My beautiful, beautiful H-
How i adore you
And your beautiful visage

The thought of you

Makes me melt
Seeing you
Makes me
So shit fucking scared

Im so in love with you
That i dare not risk

Your disdain
Hatred
Disgust

I shall glance from a distance
And a knife twists in my heart
Because i know you could never care

Why should you
When you always have your beautiful
butterfly fairy friends
I could never amount to

I know they flutter about you
Surround you always
But maybe for a moment
Just one
There'll be a crack between the wings
And you'll see

I've been smitten with you so long
It's crazy
I know

But it doesn't matter, does it?
Because i could never be

Like them

I cannot speak to you
Or ever let you know
For there is chance

That i shall invoke
Your contempt

And so it shall be
I shall love you from afar
And you shall never know

But i hope and pray
That you'll never feel the way i do

May your love and passion be reciprocated

With equal,
Even greater fervour
Let her love you more than i do
May you find happiness

With whoever you choose

Live well and be happy

And I shall learn to be content
With stolen glances
Once a year.



1 comment:

Liez said...

Reading this sober and un-lovesick i realize this is really crappy. I should really fix it, like i did the original H poem, but oh well, it captures how lovesick i was at the time. There. I am a sad little fuck sometimes, arent i?