Thursday, October 26, 2006


Ha.....I have news. I ran a kilometer yesterday. Actually ran the whole bloody, friggin kilometer. On flat, friggin cobblestones. RAN....C made me do it. It's her revenge because i make her finish 30 minute ergos with me. I felt like i was going to keel over and die. I really did. At one point i swear i couldnt breathe. But i did it. I can run a kilometer...how bout that? Oh, and more amazingly i ran halfway back..........
Then, i went back to C's place-hung about for a bit and held a guitar again. I havent held a guitar in so long. It felt so right, my arms draping perfectly over the curves of the guitar. Resting it over my thigh-i didnt have to do anything, it just sat there comfortably. I could spend hours like that, just plucking random strings and coming up with whatever. The sheer joy of holding a guitar again. Guitars make me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because i love the music, playing and listening; sad because im talentless and too lazy to practise so i can play the music i love so much. It make me more happy than sad though-so it's all good.
Must play more and have books sent over. That and run more kilometers.

No comments: