Saturday, October 28, 2006

I've been quite sorrowful and a happy post does not mean i am sorrowful no more. It does not mean i have not learnt. Merely that i am focusing at something else for awhile. The sorrow is still there-its always there. It never quite goes away, just muted, dulled, quiet for a moment.

Apart from that-something i just gotta write. Heheheh.......S,dont kill me when you read this!
Mcsexy-that's his nickname. I sure hope he never knows-he'll be so full of it mesti tak boleh tahan. I didnt bestow such an illustrous nickname on him though. Someone else did. I think its perfectly amusing. Must be a bit of Grey's Anatomy influence here........heheheh.....I think he's alright. Nice fellow, real funny and good company. Sweet deep down inside (waay deep) and he's kinda cute. Not my kinda sexy, but sexy enough. Has decent muscles-this i can attest, but cant tell you how i know.......A lady never tells......

No comments: