Friday, October 27, 2006

Im sorry
That i lie
And cannot keep promises

I always fail you
Sadly my faith is not strong
I am easily led astray

I am weak
Body, mind and soul
That i fall
For every trap laid in my way

I do not do what i should
And i do all that i should not

Worst
I cannot say no
I am too weak to deny

I know
What i am doing now is wrong
And i know what i must do

And yet
I lack the will
the strength of character
to do what i have to

I am sorry
So very sorry
Please forgive me

I beg for mercy
Forgiveness
Grace

I ask
For strength
For wisdom
For fortitude
For protection
And grace

I am sorry
I am sorry
I am sorry
That i cannot be
I cannot keep
What i promise
And that i lack the will
To even try

Forgive me
I fear your wrath
And punishment

Watch over me always
I beg
I plead
And pray.

No comments: