Sunday, March 25, 2007

Confessions

-I have not exercised for 2 weeks

-Im so fat now its unbelieveable

-i dont write real haikus: my form is incorrect

-i hate sharing my single bed: i love sleeping sprawled on my bed. If the other person/s in the bed is not into having my arms and legs akimbo and all over them, there's always my floor. I have lotsa-lotsa blankies, and the floor is comfy.....And no, im not going on the floor- it's my bed. But i like coming back to see that you've made my bed.

-My room is filthy. And i have 3 loads of laundry to do. I used my laundry money to watch 300.

-My kitchen in filthy. I have 4 piles of washing to do. 2 piles=1 sinkful.

-I have eaten so much cheese today. I had a cheese sandwich, cheesecake with a side of mascarpone and cheese on toast. Im lucky if i dont turn into a lump of gouda in my sleep.

-i dont want to do anything. I want to be a lady of leisure. I dont want to clean. And turn this pigsty into a palace.

-I have nine o'clock start tomorrow morning.

-Im disregarding my dire financial situation.


-i'll start cleaning in an hour. Gonna play theme hospital first. And then do laundry.

No comments: