Wednesday, March 14, 2007

baa, bah this is the sound of settling

Life isnt perfect, but im cherishing what good days i get.

Missed my stop and had to backtrack- managed the very last train to whitechaple. Saw a cute boy on the tube with a bottle of champange and a splif. He got off at Whitechaple. Was to scared to ask for a puff or a sip.

Had Haagen Daz with old friends . Stories retold, crazy anectdotes exchanged and just being silly and bitchy. Creamy, sugary decadent high. Only left cos we needed the last tube.

Lion King is fun- lotsa fun bits for kids, bits to tap yer feet to, and one or two songs that were new to keep it interesting. The costumes and props were brilliant. That was the highlight of the show, apart from the energetic dancing and riotous colors.

Watched Lion King- seats were disappointingly high. H, the H, sat next to me. He's as beautiful as ever. Sweet too. I was happily sitting down, and when i looked up to see who i was sitting next to, i saw him. First thing i thought was, "oh, fuck." I was excited, but scared. Managed to have some decent conversation (margerita fueled so i was being an idiot- i am a gawky 10 year old around him). He distracted me from the show, cos he kept on brushing against me. And the view of his broad back as he leaned forward....He's still beautiful. And smart, and charming. He held my arm steady as i was trying to climb into my seat (i had to climb unto the next row to get to the loo). Sadly i didnt get to say goodbye. But i highly suspect he knows i adore him. Oh yeah, he knows. I just know it. I hope he's flattered and not disgusted.

Had Mexican food and a strawberry margerita at chiquitas at leicester sq. A good meal as always, and the company was excellent. Something about hanging out with old friends, such good laughs.

Met D at HMV Bond Street. Havent met him since the summer- he's been at Oxford for the past 2 months. Yes, ive been the bad friend. We had coffee- and D approved of the outfit: mostly new clothes- purple baby doll and leggings+gold jewellery and shoes+golden (non-murder) heels. Oh, and the celebrity sunnies. New pick up line: You look caramelatte. Boleh saya jilat kamu? The answer would be: Dipersilakan while proferring cheek. Courtesy of D. If you dont get it, well, its only right when D does it.

Dashed home, put on make-up and outfit.

Went to primark and peacocks. Bought trackies and a denim mini. I must be mad.

Only went for medsoc at 11. and left at 1. Everyone was lovely today and really helpful. I even had pudding at the cafeteria. :)

I managed to run 20 minutes in the morning. Had a banana and a bag of cheese and onion crisps on the tube.

Slept in, didnt wake up at 2 as intended. Its ok- i'll live yet.

Mailed friends and family. Had a lot to think about. Watched the Libertine- i didnt like it. Felt a bit pointless to me. Smart, but very pretencious and pointless. Maybe that was the point. Hmmm, no idea.

"The Sound Of Settling"

I've got a hunger
Twisting my stomach into knots
That my tongue was tied off

My brain's repeating
"if you've got an impulse let it out"
But they never make it past my mouth.

Baa bah, this is the sound of settling
Baa bah, baa bah
[x2]

Our youth is fleeting
Old age is just around the bend
And i can't wait to go grey

And i'll sit and wonder
Of every love that could've been
If i'd only thought of something charming to say.

Baa bah, this is the sound of settling
Baa bah, baa bah

-Oh, death cab, you knew how it feels like to sit next to H. Im too scared, im playing life too safe. What can a girl do, he's Beckham and im just Middlesbrough, he'll never play in my team.

No comments: