Sunday, March 11, 2007

Went shopping

Initially i went out to buy:
a) A bracelet my cousin wanted
b) Shoes for another cousin

I came home with:
a)above mentioned bracelet
b)Two pairs of shoes (one for me!)
c)Two babydoll dresses (adorable!!)
d)A pair of bug-eyed sunnies (i look so chic!)
d)Leggings
e)A kimono top for cousin (i felt guilty, i bought so many cute things for me....)
d)Handbag (it was a steal!)
c)Bracelets and the cutest pair of dangling earring-they've got skull and crossbones and heart shaped charms

The money used was for my classes: dance, spanish and reiki. I guess i gotta put my hands back into the cookie jar. Maybe its a good thing i dont go down to central london often. Looked at the damage one day has wrought.
My first attempt at rice porridge this morning has congealed to form a paste- Im melting it in water, drizzling loads of sesame oil and calling it dinner. I cant afford food now-aha, dieting strategy. Laugh all you want but when im skinny and fashionable, we'll see who has the last laugh!
Im still giddy from shopping excitement. Giddy, giddy, giddy......

2 comments:

the curious cat said...

retail therapy rocks!!

Liez said...

yeah, except the repercussions of shopping are longer lasting than the giddy 'shopper's high'.