Monday, July 17, 2006

Archive-July 10
I've been bad again-Here i am. Exams over-that shall be detailed in a future blog. At the moment the wounds are just coming together, and i wont risk feeling sad all over again. From that line you can guess how the exams went. I've been horrid since the exams. I've missed prayers, been absolutely lazy and staunchly refusing to pack. My room is an absolute tip, i've not done any shopping for anyone. And i've lost a boy to a beautiful friend. Friends more like it. No one is interested in me, just my gorgeous, lovely, friendly friends. Im just annoying. That hurts to a certain extent. That im generally ignored in favour of my prettier, thinner, chattier friends. It's like im in the room, and they're all talking, and im just like a piece of furniture. Just there, no attention given at all. I guess it's cos im boring, and have since gone all quiet and shy. Im not sure if it's cos im just boring, or the fact that im fat or ugly....I think i make ok conversation.well......i should stop whining..........

No comments: