Friday, July 14, 2006

Archive May 20 (a real busy blog day)
Memories lost-i've done it again-ive done it bloody again.....i hate myself. Years and months of compiling memories lost. I cant find a whole load of beautiful photographs i've taken. Pictures of friends, family and the odd random person that was beautiful at that moment. Views, thoughts and snippets of life-LOST!!!!!!! i cant find them!!!! I was so sure ive compiled them carefully into cds, and looking through them today i cant find them. It hurts so much. Im so angry...........I loved those pictures-so many stories, memories lost. That's why i take pictures-i just wont remember otherwise. And now my pictures are lost. Lost, lost, lost!!!!! Im so angry, i dont know what to do.... What's really painful is i only have myself to blame for being an absolute idiot............

No comments: