Monday, July 17, 2006

Archive-June 4
Hmmm...............-It's late and i havent been studying at all. A lot of excitement comes in at the busiest times. SSMs has been amazing-there's so much to learn and do in so little time. The rowing AGM was not as horrific as expected, but i didnt have the time of my life....The outfit worked out well though, for that i am glad. Pictures didnt come out as well as i hoped, but there's a decent one in there somewhere. Am very tired. I have to learn to survive on little sleep-it's an acquired skill that i have to nurture. At the moment i'll get by for a few days on little sleep, then i sleep a whopping 8 hours over the weekend. I cant afford the luxury now. I have to be a hermit that doesnt sleep. quiet, contemplative and strong.
Wha's bothering me is that i dont think anymore. I stop having opinions and ideas, i just blank out and sit dazed through conversations. I have vague notions of what i want things to be, but cannot articulate them. I find it disturbing cos i used to be so vocal and loud. Am i losing it? There's a constant dull pain over my right eyebrow and i cant spell or read very well anymore. Is it just a phase or is this an early sign of some degenerative disease? Or am i just going stupid?

No comments: