Monday, July 17, 2006

Archive-June 11I
Been busy-I've been busy and i've abandoned this space for quite a bit. Just a quick update on what's up
-i'm losing my mind with studying. I'm worried sick i cant go through what more remember everything in time
-I'm gaining weight again. The sudden lack of exercise and revision-assocciated comfort eating is packing up the pounds...arghh!!!
-I've donned a lead suit...?!!
-i've had a crush...totally unattainable, but nevertheless gorgeous....
-Been so busy and am absolutely knackered
-have started hisrok for the uptenth time
-missed the mara talk today-honestly forgot
-almost asphyxiated myself cos flatmate left onion rings in oven for 2 hours
-tanned quite well
-trying to study
-having fitter, happier, smarter friends scare the shit outta me
-won maximo park tix....on the 14th, suicide or what?

ah, things are a bit messy now. will try to figure things out soon. toodles

No comments: