Friday, July 14, 2006

But this is not a blog. This is where i rant, cry, contemplate life, scream, whinge, whine and moan about how unfair life is. And how someone must be laughing. Well, truth be told, i'd rather someone be laughing then no one caring at all. Yeah, i kinda like attention-good or bad. I hold to the tenet that there can be no such thing as bad publicity. Even for fat, ugly girls like me. Though i like to think i am unique in my own fat and ugly way. Not at all like other girls....
But back to the reason i've resorted to blogger. and blogging.....I need to rant. I have no friends. And so i end up writing here. My whinings use to be somewhere else-somewhere to accesible, to easy fior friends or family to see. but here i feel safer. In a way. It's still the internet, i know......and the real reason it's here rather than some book somewhere is that i actually want people to read it. So that people can emphatize. i dont want people i write about to read it though. that would be all to nasty.

No comments: