Monday, July 17, 2006

Archive-June 15
Im convinced-A few self obssesed observations that will always start with "i'm convinced that....":
1. Everyone else is happier than me
2. All the other girls are prettier
3. I'm suffering from premature ageing
4. i'll never lose any weight
5. I'll be fat forever!!!!no!!!
6. I forgot how to have fun
7. people get thin and productive when stressed. I get fat and lazy
8. i might suffer from a degenerative brain disease that causes me to forget stuff i've learned.
9. Boys dont like me, at all. All my life, cant for the life of me figure out why. Can i get an explanation, please?
10. I secrete a chemoattractant for beautiful, successful, lovely girls. Im surrounded by them- most of them are my friends. I cant hate them, but there is secret envy
11. I have no social skills
12. I am not charming or remotely cute
13. I am losing my mind and my ability to structure sentences into words
14. I have tunnel vision and cannot see anything beyond myself.
15. I am a useless, whiny person who needs to get some perspective

No comments: