Friday, November 24, 2006

15 hours

Ive been up I5 hours reading that novel. Its the addict in me that wont let go. My obsessive streak that wont let me rest till i finish it. Too bad this doesnt apply to work. I cannot sleep in my room. Ive been lying here in the dark all this while reading. I agree, there is something wrong here.
I managed one lecture, and i had to leave because my head was pounding from lack of sleep. It's the closest i will get to a hangover i think. I dull throbbing across my forehead, head so heavy it might fall off my shoulders. I left before the next lecture with good intentions, to sleep before my lab this afternoon. Once back in my room, i continued to read. I try to sleep, sleep will not come. I toss and turn; then pick up the book again. I am almost at the end. Almost.
I read fast, but still i make the sounds of the words in my head. I read and write phonetically. Which explains my spelling issues.
I will make food and force myself to exercise. Perhaps i will sleep well tonight. As soon as i get to the ending.

No comments: