Thursday, November 30, 2006

CARNIVAL!!!


I am yet to go on my christmas holiday and i'm already planning my next one. I've never been to france and reading 'chocolat' has inspired me to go and see france at its most glorious: carnival. It's in march, and if i handle myself right i may be able to afford it. Another reason to go is to visit good ole Aero-boy. He's been in france for ages, and he lives in Provance; so i guess its not too much of a for him hike for him to get to Nice. He loves a good party, from what i can remember. Still trying to imagine him with whistles and waving glo-sticks at raves-somehow i find that image real difficult to conjour up.

Had a look at tickets-It'll cost about 30-50 quid to get a return ticket from London to either St. Tropez or Nice itself. And accomodation may be tough (cos loads of people are gonna be down for carnival......)but I have to recheck where Aero-boy lives exactly. If his house is in the next town i might just commute (or tandem on his trusty bike).

I might go away for more than just a weekend-maybe take 2 or 3 days off: Yep, living dangerously alright. My schedule doesnt look too packed in March and it's 3 weeks from the next exam. I have exams every six weeks, so three weeks is good time.

Now i just have to find people who wanna come along with me (i am a repentant former loner freak-now i try to make friends, at least).

No comments: