Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mixed bag day

The Bad:
1. It rained all morning-i soaked my fave running shuz
2. I couldnt run as well as i should
3. I slept in lectures
4. I ate too many eggs
5. I ate too much.
6. I'm left with only a quater of the brownies
7. I was a fool in pbl- i really need to do pbls well
8. We didnt get to ride the big slides at tate modern
9. My knees, calves and thighs hurt from all that running
10. I exceeded my RDA (recommended daily allowance) of cigarettes-i chained smoked them too
11. Have nasty garlic breath
12. I cannot dance-i cannot manage the squats, the bends and the leans. The choreography eludes me.
13. I cannot do a double piroutte.
14. There is a jump in our choreography. Die.
15. Im in my room alone-there are 2 major parties going on tonite. Too exhausted to even think of going to either.

The Good
1. I went to the gym. Did about 30 mins decent cardio. At least i got outta bed
2. I now know how nasty endoscopies are
3. Bart's library is beautiful-all old wood and comfy chairs. Its not like a library at all, its more like a gentlemen's sitting room. All i need are cigars and port.
4.Went on 2nd floor slides at the tate modern. That rocked!!! Loved it. The thrill of going so fast, it ended too quickly. Must get on tall slides-must!
5. Made nasty jokes about modern art-heheheh, being bitchy is fun!
6. Found the perfect painting for Jeff Buckley's Nightmare by the Sea
7. Had yummy pasta for dinner and 3/4 of a garlic bread baguette. And 1/6 of a lemon meringue pie
8. I can do a decent single piroutte now!
9. I've taken books out to do pbl-i got all the books i wanted.

The Ugly
1. Im always ugly
2. Hair was particularly ugly today
3. Clothing was a disaster-i look so bad in those trousers...is it just me or is my butt getting big?
4. Going to Henley tomorrow-anticipating the worse. Keep an eye out for news

No comments: