Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I lost a post. I never knew it was possible, but i did. It must've been something i did, but im gonna put it back up. Because it warrants a spot in my paper-saving diary. I worry slightly about putting up all the shit i've been up to in here-one or two of my mates read it. There's one in particular i worry about. You know who you are.
I took time to type this dowm when i got back from Nottingham. i was exhausted and sleepy, but im quite amazed at the depth of insight i have when im high and happy. (i have a low threshold- i can get high on sugar........)

This was scrawled in the dark on an NX coach on my way back from Nottingham. It is still in my diary, that's why i can re-post it.

I understand why i sleep. I sleep to dream. To stop thinking. Because my mind wanders. And not in creative pursuits and thinking about higher metaphysical things. Or practical things even. I focus on problems and issues. And i get jealous, worry and get sorrowful. And then i sleep. I sleep to quiet my thoughts. To let my dreams clarify my thoughts. Because to me my subconcious knows the truth. It's the real me. Past all the lying, the fakery and the untruths; half-truths and veneer. My subconcious knows what/who i really am. It's the real me. It is free of all the stupid unclear thoughts. I dream my truth.

Yeah, it makes sense to me. I get why i sleep. Its escapism. Its to stop the worry. But i hardly dream the truth anymore. Its because i dont sleep that well.

Anyway-life (in an everyday sense: my room, laundry, kitchen cupboards) is a mess. Must get it all clean. Feng Shui wise it should help-clear the area and let energy flow. It'll help clear the clutter in my head too.

Im sorry i didnt have time to say hello to everyone and if i dont remember who you are or your name. My subconcious remembers, but she can be a bitch who doesnt want to work with the rest of my brain.
To everyone i met-lets see more of each other! Take care till i see you next.
To all the people ive just met and bummed ciggies from: thank you. It was nice to have met you all, and look me up whenever you're in town.
Ely darling- you were a fantastic host. And your housemates are a blast. Shall come again and we can get into proper trouble!
To long-lost friends in Ireland-it was nice to talk again and reminisce. Must see you all more!! And to the Galway guy who tak sedar im at England-i merajuk betul-betul baru tau!!!
To people nearest but not necessarily dearest: lets be better friends. I promise not to be such a loner freak no more. Dont abandon me ok?

No comments: