Friday, November 10, 2006

I dont know you anymore. I dont blame you, its all my fault. It saddens me so, because i loved so much, and i think i still do.
You were the cornerstone of my life for so long. You were the person i knew who would love me in spite of my stupidity, insanity and boring-ness. You kept me alive and made my life complete. I needed you so much and you were there.
Time and space seperated us initially and yet we faced it all. You worked so hard to stay in touch. To make sure i didnt change. To keep me sane. I loved you for it.
Now, oceans apart, I suspect time, distance and my laziness has taken its toll. My fear has always been that you'll find someone else to love and you'll forget me. There is someone else, and for your sake i am so glad that you've found happiness and love at last. You, of all people i know, deserve it.
I yearn to see you again. To speak to you. To hug you close. Its been too long, and i was never good at writing anyway. We're talking friends.

No comments: